- Søknadsfrist: 15.06.2015
- Arbeidsområde / Type arbeid: Innkjøp/logistikk / Trainee
- Målgruppe: Studenter ved HiMolde, Nye avgangsstudenter fra HiMolde
- Stillingstype: Internship (Heltid 2-5 mnd)
- Bransje: Industri
Scancem International DA, a part of HeidelbergCement, is a leading company in the African cement market. Activities include ownership, operation and management of cement and grinding plants and terminals, in addition to sale and distribution of cement. The company is operating in eight sub-Saharan countries with a total of 2100 employees, while the head office is located at Lysaker in Oslo, Norway.
Procurement of equipment and spareparts for HC Africa’s operating units.
- Follow-up tender documents
- Processing orders
- Contact and negotiations with suppliers
- Contract and organize logistics with shipping agents and forwarders.
- Invoicing, reporting and communication with subsidiaries / customers in Africa.
- Follow up logistics, shipping, documents
- Follow up claims and contractual / legal requirements
- Contact with banks and Inspection Companies for delivery schedule, documentation follow-up and invoicing.
- Extensive use of the computer systems ERP (Agresso & ProArc).
- Administration of ProArc file’s archive
Vi kan tilby
A very interesting position in a dynamic organisation, developing in emerging markets.
An international working environment giving valuable experience in a global jobmarket.
Krav til søker
- Language skills: English (fluent), French is an advantage.
- Computer skills: Advanced on MS Excel (Pivot tables, Macro, Functions)
Other skills/experience: Good communication, presentation skills.
KONTAKTPERSON FOR STILLINGEN
Maria Benterud (HR Manager)