Do you have a Master of Science degree or degree in engineering? Are you looking for a job with variety? Do you like to travel? Are you ready to kick off your career? Then you could be the right person for us!
Midport is a consulting house, specialized in implementing, supporting, and developing ERP and related systems for our customers, from a business point of view. We mainly work with a business system from Infor called LN. Infor is the third largest business software provider in the world (www.infor.com). Our customers are mainly in the manufacturing and service/maintenance industries and we work with some of the leading companies in the industry. Today we have four offices in total, two in Sweden, one in Finland and one in Norway. We have approximately 50 consultants, divided into 3 core areas of logistics, finance and system development. We are searching for the next business system consultants to join our team in Norway! This role involves close collaboration with customers and colleagues, where everyone strives to simplify and increase efficiency with applications. Consultants start by participating in a junior program, called Midport Academy, to get a solid education and prepare for the first project/assignment. We hope you want to be part of our success story!
We are looking for: Newly graduated Master of Science and/or Engineering students within IndustrialEconomics, Mechanical Engineering, Logistics, IT or equivalent with the following:
– Good analytical skills and can structure complex problems.
– Wants to work independently and lead group work with great commitment.
– High motivation to succeed.
– Wants to be at the forefront of the latest technology.
– Fluent language skills in Norwegian and English.
– Willing to travel, potentially 3-4 days a week.
– Industry knowledge in the manufacturing industry or experience with business systems is a merit.
Our common goal:
– Just like us, you will be passionate about turning complex system solutions into a business benefit for our customers.
– You will be a key player in various types of change projects.
– You will enjoy working at a high pace with the needs of the customer at the forefront.
– You will be the requested consultant who knows what the customer needs.
– You will be an accomplished consultant who is ready for the next step in your career.
– A good start to your career with training and mentoring from our experienced business system consultants.
– Some of the IT industry’s most interesting customers and projects.
– A young and dynamic environment to develop and contribute ideas.
– Opportunity to work with a holistic perspective.
– A strong team spirit – Our success is always the team’s success!
We welcome your application!
Place of employment: Oslo, Norway
Last day to apply: December 11 (we process applications continuously)
Send your application, including your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please put ’Norway – Junior Logistics’ as the subject of your email application.)
Contact person: Lyndsay Moberg, +46 738-51 70 54